Achievements & Accomplishments
Dreamer | Visionary | Winner
Mr. Ritesh Goyal is one of the youngest entrepreneurs who is successful and has achieved many milestones in a short span of time. It is no wonder that the work of this dynamic young man was recognized by many and appreciated.
Some of his recognitions are:
- Business Icon Award 2022 by Outlook Business Spotlight
- The Story of 3 Brothers – “Local To Global” is featured in Bangalore Mirror (TOI), Yourstory and Many other Top Platforms
- Ms. Yogita Singh’s MANTHAN Interviewed Mr. Ritesh Goyal to share his inspirational journey
ASMA Academic Excellence Award 2022
- Addressed 2000+ entrepreneurs in wolrd’s largest BNI BANG 2022
- Appointed as an Advisory Board for the Global Business Federation, Dubai, and India
- Was Awarded as “India’s Top 40 Under 40 in Education 2021” by ASMA Group & Collegedunia. The award is to recognise & honour his exemplary work in the field of education.
- His Articles on Entrepreneurship, Education and Personal Branding are published in Hindustan Times, Business World, Ani News etc.
- Best Educationist Award By Sharmila Tagore in World Education Summit, New Delhi
- Incredible Contribution Towards Education Award by Padmashree Vasagam Sir in SCI Edu Conference and Awards
- International Achievement Award for Education Excellence at International Achievers Conference, New Delhi
- Was awarded as “Vishishth Nagrik Samman” for the youngest entrepreneur in Education Industry by “Parivarthan Prabha – Goenka Group”
- Interviewed on a Talk show – Let’s talk with Vinay
- Awarded with “Mahatma Gandhi Leadership Award 2018” by NRI Welfare Society Of India
- One of the panelists in Worldwide Achievers Awards – A World Education Summit 2018 in New Delhi
- Interviewed by Higher Education Review
- Interviewed by Silicon India
- Interviewed by India Today Group
- Interviewed by Thisweekbangalore.com
- Awarded “Innovative Entrepreneur” by gyanduniya.com
Successfully conducted Bangalore Plantation Day
- Successfully organized World Merit Association for CSR Initiatives in India
- 7 Successful ventures in 10 years span of time with 165 employees
- Speeches delivered at IIM, IIT, Insead, Adarsh Group of Institutions, Stevenson University, Google India, HCL, World Education Summit, International Education Conference, Corporate and Many More…
- Keynote speaker at multiple startup and Business forums
- Invited as a Chief Guest/Guest of Honor CPMC India, Swastik Group, Skyline University, Jaipuria Institute, BNI Champion Chapters, Chef Post, SCI Conference, Mumbai Dabbawalas, ISMS Bangalore, Excel Group & Many More..